Saturday, August 15, 2020

A Site Waiting for an ADMIN to Happen


Sorry, but I'm all excited when I see a good thing.

US Clix is a site waiting for an ADMIN to happen.

Any takers?

Nope, I ain't sellin'.

I'm promotin'.

Huh, is there a difference?

Kinda.

It's Mr. Kenny Lessing sellin', and here are the specs:


"US Clix Runs the Real Time Commission Ad Exchange Script - EASY TO USE! This is a PTC Style Site, Cash Text Links, Cash Banner Ads and Cash Solo Ads! This site includes everything you need, We will help you with this easy to run ad exchange. 3 Promo Banners, and 5 Referral Pages! Web Site details are emails to your payment address!"

Special Price $47.20



30 full days FREE hosting

And I'm promotin', coz I believe in the site.

First, I like the graphics.

I checked the "bowels", and it looks pretty good -- look at the banner alone!

Secondly, it's a CASH site.

Cool admins can jazz up the offers as they wish, giving us members happy ads to click on, as we all earn, yey!

Third, Mr. Lessing's JV sites are super cool, super affordable, so easy to navigate, so easy to join in, so easy to advertise in, and Mr. Lessing's a kind owner -- so approachable and helpful.

And it's all for FREE!

Er, I meant we members get to sign up for FREE.

Look what I got (and without an admin yet):

-- 1 cash solo ad
-- 1 ptc ad

But if you want to have a look at the bowels (as a potential ADMIN), boy, do sign up from my link hehehe.

Look, I did the research, surely, you won't mind being my referral?

We admins help other admins.

I started with JV sites in 2017, and I must tell ya, you're in the right place to build your own list as an admin.

And your members will LOVE the fun, and simplicity, of such sites!

Go for it!

Entrepreneurs always do.

I have.

You gotta have faith in sites you sign up for.

Even when it's not quite taken.

Now, that's FAITH!

Again, here's the link.

P.S. Other JV sites available could be found here.