Monday, March 26, 2018

For Val and Bob Underhill

I have never met CEO Valerie Underhill in person but she and her family need our help right now. 

In an email to members of her advertising site, Build Viral, she wrote:

Hello 
I've been very busy offline due to health reasons.  Bob has been in ICU for almost two weeks and I know it is going to be a lot longer. 
I am asking you to give and share. Even if it is only one dollar...

And so I clicked on the link she gave us members and saw for myself the challenges she's been going through, and yet she still manages to email us about her site where she is head.

Perhaps, we can all stop for a moment from our concerns right now and unite as marketers and advertisers with the objective of helping Val and Bob Underhill in whatever way we can. We each have our own ways of doing so. Let that be your compass.

Please click on this link which Val shared in her email.

Of course, she had no idea I created this blog post for her. It was my own compass I followed; you will have your own way of helping. All I know is I felt like doing it so I did.

Also, I believe in the POWER of prayers -- these always help in time of need.

Thank you, one and all for reading this post -- share it if you want to -- and may God continue to bless each and everyone of you always!